Friday, July 19, 2024

Membership Renewals

Hello Troop 1!

Today I received a reminder email regarding annual registration.

Troop members (Scouts and adults) will need to renew their registrations before August 31. If you do not renew before end of August, Scouts will drop off of Scoutbook and we will not be able to record advancement.

You can renew your membership in my.scouting.org - log in, then click "My Application" and look for the tab marked "My Renewals". You should also have received an email from BSA with a direct link to your renewal information.

A few notes: Our local council used to handle registration, but starting this program year we're being asked to use the national BSA registration links in my.scouting.org. Remember that you are always free to request support for membership fees (and we encourage you to do so if it helps keep you active in Troop 1!)

For those of you who will be at Tomahawk, I look forward to hanging out with you for the week.

Remember that for our first post-summer camp Troop meeting, we are meeting at Lake Nokomis on Monday July 29 to work on Canoeing Merit Badge.